Drone: Shadow Strike content update: Dictator campaign!
A new year means a whole new level of carnage in the latest campaign to hit Drone: Shadow Strike — the Dictator region! No matter how much firepower you have, you’re gonna need some serious skills — and more than one measly nuke — to survive the deadliest of regions, ruled by one dastardly dictator.
Before you run off to play, check out this rundown of what’s new in the game:
- Added the new Dictator campaign featuring 5 new missions, new enemies, landscapes, buildings, and 15 new challenges per mission
- Tuned enemies and missions responding to player feedback, particularly regarding challenges and units in later missions
- Improved performance for lower-end devices
- Adjusted difficulty balancing to better jive with how players progress through the game — and no, that doesn’t mean it’s easier.
New Enemy Units
- Rocket and missile-repellent tanks
- Tanks with anti-aircraft rocket ability
- Helicopters that fire anti-aircraft rockets
- Boss tank class that’s very, very tough to kill — find him in the final node of the Dictator campaign
Beef up your arsenal, and get ready for swarms of unrelenting enemies. The Dictator region awaits!
Get Drone: Shadow Strike: